The United Way of Olmsted County’s Volunteer Center provides easy access to a wide range of volunteer opportunities in Southeastern Minnesota. Website
A Taste of Rochester's Non-Profit Partner:
For over 80 years, the civic philanthropy and community engagement of United Way of Olmsted County has been accomplished by dedicated volunteers.
• At United Way of Olmsted County volunteers raise the money.
• Volunteers assess needs, set priorities, establish goals, discuss strategies, review funding requests, award funds, monitor results, and govern the organization.
• Volunteers collect, sort, and distribute school supplies, winter outer wear, and fresh produce.
• Volunteers assist in free tax preparation.
• A volunteer manages the day-to-day operations of the Imagination Library.
• A volunteer helps operate the Volunteer Center
• United Way of Olmsted County is part of the Olmsted County Disaster Response and Volunteer Coordination.
With a commitment to volunteerism,
United Way of Olmsted County enables you
to make a difference right where you live
with opportunities for service that are
appropriate, meaningful, and rewarding.
To Learn More Click Here
Join The Conversation